Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 16,36Preistendenz: EUR 17,98
- EUR 10,14Preistendenz: EUR 11,46
- EUR 13,38Preistendenz: EUR 13,87
- EUR 16,95Preistendenz: EUR 19,26
- EUR 9,37Preistendenz: EUR 10,54
- EUR 6,08Preistendenz: EUR 8,14
- EUR 13,30Preistendenz: EUR 15,72
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>This second volume of our Annual bibliography of the history of the printed books and libraries contains about 2600 entries, i. e. some one hundred more than the preceding volume. by the National Committees of the They have been selected and recorded following countries: Austria Hungary Belgium Luxembourg Bulgaria The Netherlands Denmark Norway Finland Poland France Rumania Germany (Democratic Republic) South Africa Germany (Federal Republic) Switzerland Great Britain USSR is a reasonable expectation that beginning with the next volume, There the literature published in following countries will also be included: Czechoslovakia Spain Iceland Sweden Italy USA Portugal Yugoslavia The editor will, of course, continue his endeavours to persuade other countries than those mentioned above, to enter in this joint venture of international scientific collaboration. VIII INTRODUCTION Subject As has been said in the introduction to the previous volume, this bibli ography aims at recording all books and articles of scholarly value which relate to the history of the printed book, to the history of the arts, crafts, techniques and equipment, and of the economic, social and cultural environment, involved in its production, distribution, conservation, and description. Excluded are books and articles on modern technical processes. The history of techniques not primarily connected with book production is only admitted if the publication in question has a bearing on the history of the book, e. g. engraving is only admitted in its book-illustration context. Only items of a scholarly nature are recorded.</p>
- HerausgaberH. Vervliet
- Seiten255 Seiten
- Gewicht392 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.