Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThis volume contains the proceedings of the Second European Ambient Intelligence (AmI) Conference. The conference took place in Erlangen and Nürnberg, November 19&8211;22, 2008. The concept of ambient intelligence (AmI) was introduced in the late 1990s as a novel paradigm for electronic environments for the years 2010-2020. It builds on the early visions of Weiser describing a novel mobile computing infrastr- ture integrated into the networked environment of people. According to early defi- tions, AmI refers to smart electronic surroundings that are sensitive and responsive to the presence of people. The added value for the multi-dimensional society we are living in lies in the fact that the large-scale integration of microelectronics into the environment enables people and objects to interact with this environment in a se- less, trustworthy, and natural manner. Obviously, AmI solutions deliver a new quality of communication and information exchange, they help people to fulfill their professional tasks with increasing efficiency, enable the older generation to stay much longer in the privacy of their own homes and the younger one to lead a healthy and responsible life. Smart mobile devices navigate in private apartments as well as in complex public or industrial environments in order to support people with a broad variety of services.
- HerausgaberAlexander Pflaum,Emile H.L. Aarts,Heinz Gerhäuser,James L. Crowley,Janina Schmidt
- SerieLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Seiten359 Seiten
- Gewicht587 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 14,50Preistendenz: EUR 14,69
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,25
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.