Meistverkauft in Medizin
Hier sparen: Medizin
- EUR 199,00Preistendenz: EUR 201,22
- EUR 69,99Preistendenz: EUR 72,06
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,48
- EUR 29,95Preistendenz: EUR 30,28
- EUR 26,90Preistendenz: EUR 27,20
- EUR 22,90Preistendenz: EUR 23,16
- EUR 10,90Preistendenz: EUR 18,09
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungAccording to most studies, allergic reactions represent 35%-50% of all untoward reactions to drugs, yet the pharmacological literature concerning the clinical aspects, diagnosis, and pathophysiological mechanisms of drug allergy is markedly less extensive than reports dealing with the toxicological or pharmacological effects of drugs. The main reasons for this state of affairs may be on the one hand that until a few years ago the pathophysiological mechanisms of the various types of allergic reactions were not well understood, and on the other hand that objective diagnosis of a drug allergy is still fraught with serious difficulties. Drug allergy is still an unpopular topic for most allergologists and pharmacologists; this is reflected by the fact that despite their frequency, allergic reactions to drugs still occupy a relatively small proportion of space in most pharmacology handbooks and in classical books devoted to the side effects of drugs. There has recently been considerable progress in research into the immunologi cal and pathophysiological events occurring in allergic reactions, and on that basis investigations of various drug allergies have also yield~d new objective findings. Consequently, it was natural to attempt a review of the most frequent and important drug allergies in the form of a handbook. We originally intended to present a comprehensive review of all drug allergies, but the realization of this goal soon became more difficult than we had at first imagined.
- HerausgaberAlain L. de Weck,H. Bundgaard
- AusgabeSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1983
- Seiten754 Seiten
- Gewicht1332 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.