Hier sparen: Diverse Unterhaltungsliteratur
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,20
- EUR 16,99Preistendenz: EUR 17,20
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,10
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>This is a book about phobias and obsessions, isolation and dark corners. It's about families, friendships, and carefully preserved secrets. But above everything else it's about love. Finding love - in any of its forms - and nurturing it. Miss Hayes has a new theory. She thinks my condition's caused by some traumatic incident from my past I keep deep-rooted in my mind. As soon as I come clean I'll flood out all these tears and it'll all be ok and I won't be scared of Them anymore. The truth is I can't think of any single traumatic childhood incident to tell her. I mean, there are plenty of bad memories - Herb's death, or the time I bit the hole in my tongue, or Finners Island, out on the boat with Sarah - but none of these are what caused the phobia. I've always had it. It's Them. I'm just scared of Them. It's that simple.</p>
- AutorJames Rice
- VerlagHodder And Stoughton
- Seiten336 Seiten
- Gewicht234 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.