Meistverkauft in Medizin
Hier sparen: Medizin
- EUR 19,03Preistendenz: EUR 30,80
- EUR 11,56Preistendenz: EUR 18,80
- EUR 8,98Preistendenz: EUR 13,19
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Successful weight management strategies include simultaneous modification of diet and exercise . However,ability of an individual to follow scheduled exercise program could be drastically affected by anaemia. Nutritional anaemia is generally caused by micro nutrient deficiency such as deficiency of iron, folic acid and vitamin B12. Hence, prevention of nutritional anaemia could be considered as a pre requisite for a successful weight loss program. Diet based approach is often recommended by nutritionists for the prevention/management of nutritional anaemia. Several novel micro nutrient rich food sources are being tested for their efficacy in the management of nutritional anemia. This book is an outcome of an intervention trial carried out to test the cumulative effect of nutritional counselling and alfalfa supplementation on anemia and exercise performance of adult overweight and obese women who are on weight loss program.The study recorded considerable improvement in the anaemia and thereby exercise performance of the participants; and suggested the need for controlling anemia for achieving success in weight loss programs.</p>
- AutorMandalika Subhadra,Priyanka Bhalja
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten224 Seiten
- Gewicht350 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.