Meistverkauft in Wirtschaft & Industrie
Hier sparen: Wirtschaft & Industrie
- EUR 16,99Preistendenz: EUR 17,64
- EUR 14,76Preistendenz: EUR 16,41
- EUR 15,44Preistendenz: EUR 23,32
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungService quality has become prime part of all highly developed organization's strategic plan. Higher attention on service quality has resulted in increasing profit of an organization. Airline services has possesses all the features of service industry such as tangible, reliability, responsiveness, assurance and empathy. This study was to examine the relationship between perceived service quality, customer satisfaction and behavioral intentions in airline industry. The objective of this study were to examine the relationship between perceived service quality and customer satisfaction, to examine the relationship between perceived service quality and customer's behavioral intentions, to determine the relationship between customer satisfaction and customer's behavioral intentions and finally to determine whether customer satisfaction mediates the relationship between perceived service quality and customer behavioral intentions. This research conducted on the domestic Air Asia passengers at Sultan Ismail International Airport (Senai, Johor)in Malaysia.
- AutorHuam Hon Tat,Sangeetha Balasubramaniam
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten156 Seiten
- Gewicht249 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.