Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungWeb-based learning has attracted ongoing attention for its rapid development in recent years. It introduces not just global and distributed, but virtual learning environments to the students. To the educators, it creates a lot of opportunities, and at the same time challenges. Special learning tools/systems, learning resource management, and personalized learning materials, etc. , are the hot research topics at present. After four successful previous annual conferences, ICWL 2002 in Hong Kong, ICWL 2003 in Australia, ICWL 2004 in China, and ICWL 2005 in Hong Kong, the Fifth International Conference on Web-Based Learning (ICWL 2006) was held in Penang, Malaysia during July 19-21, 2006. ICWL 2006 was a continued attempt to address many of the above-mentioned issues. The conference program was organized in a single-track 3-day workshop. It included a tutorial, a keynote talk, and oral/poster paper presentations in several sessions dedicated to specific topics. Session topics included &8220;Personalization in E-Learning,&8221; &8220;Designs, Model and Framework of E-Learning Systems,&8221; &8220;Implementations and Evaluations of E-Learning Systems,&8221; &8220;Tools in E-Learning,&8221; and &8220;Learning Resource Deployment, Organization and Management. &8221; We received a total of 99 submissions from all over the world. The Program Committee selected 34 papers as regular papers for presentation, an acceptance rate of about 34. 3%. Due to the high-quality submissions, the committee decided to further invite nine papers for poster presentations. Finally, 32 papers (including the keynote speech) were selected for this post-conference proceedings.
- HerausgaberQuing Li,Rynson W.H. Lau,Wenyin Liu
- SerieLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Seiten378 Seiten
- Gewicht599 g
Hier sparen: Informatik
- EUR 24,90Preistendenz: EUR 25,43
- EUR 39,90Preistendenz: EUR 41,28
- EUR 39,90Preistendenz: EUR 39,70
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,19
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.