Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Meistverkauft in Informatik
Hier sparen: Informatik
- EUR 24,24Preistendenz: EUR 29,35
- EUR 46,22Preistendenz: EUR 53,55
- EUR 29,85Preistendenz: EUR 56,29
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungAgriculture has experienced a dramatic change during the past decades. The change has been structural and technological. Structural changes can be seen in the size of current farms; not long ago, agricultural production was organized around small farms, whereas nowadays the agricultural landscape is dominated by large farms. Large farms have better means of applying new technologies, and therefore technological advances have been a driving force in changing the farming structure. New technologies continue to emerge, and their mastery and use in requires that farmers gather more information and make more complex technological choices. In particular, the advent of the Internet has opened vast opportunities for communication and business opportunities within the agricultural com- nity. But at the same time, it has created another class of complex issues that need to be addressed sooner rather than later. Farmers and agricultural researchers are faced with an overwhelming amount of information they need to analyze and synthesize to successfully manage all the facets of agricultural production. This daunting challenge requires new and complex approaches to farm management. A new type of agricultural management system requires active cooperation among multidisciplinary and multi-institutional teams and ref- ing of existing and creation of new analytical theories with potential use in agriculture. Therefore, new management agricultural systems must combine the newest achievements in many scientific domains such as agronomy, economics, mathematics, and computer science, to name a few.
- HerausgaberPanos M. Pardalos,Petraq J. Papajorgji
- AusgabeSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2009
- Seiten522 Seiten
- Gewicht793 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.