Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Meistverkauft in Informatik
Hier sparen: Informatik
- EUR 47,39Preistendenz: EUR 53,88
- EUR 12,99Preistendenz: EUR 13,99
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe College of Computing and Informatics (CCI) at UNC-Charlotte has three departments: Computer Science, Software and Information Systems, and Bioinformatics and Genomics. The Department of Computer Science offers study in a variety of specialized computing areas such as database design, knowledge systems, computer graphics, artificial intelligence, computer networks, game design, visualization, computer vision, and virtual reality. The Department of Software and Information Systems is primarily focused on the study of technologies and methodologies for information system architecture, design, implementation, integration, and management with particular emphasis on system security. The Department of Bioinformatics and Genomics focuses on the discovery, development and application of novel computational technologies to help solve important biological problems. This volume gives an overview of research done by CCI faculty in the area of Information & Intelligent Systems. Presented papers focus on recent advances in four major directions: Complex Systems, Knowledge Management, Knowledge Discovery, and Visualization. A major reason for producing this book was to demonstrate a new, important thrust in academic research where college-wide interdisciplinary efforts are brought to bear on large, general, and important problems. As shown in the research described here, these efforts need not be formally organized joint undertakings (through parts could be) but are rather a convergence of interests around grand themes.
- AutorWilliam Ribarsky,Zbigniew W. Ras
- HerausgaberWilliam Ribarsky,Zbigniew W. Ras
- SerieStudies in Computational Intelligence
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten349 Seiten
- Gewicht774 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.