Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 34,90Preistendenz: EUR 38,96
- EUR 12,90Preistendenz: EUR 18,84
- EUR 9,95Preistendenz: EUR 19,13
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 14,43
- EUR 9,95Preistendenz: EUR 11,68
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,46
- EUR 9,90Preistendenz: EUR 10,53
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungWelcome to the Third International Conference on Information Security and Ass- ance (ISA 2009). ISA 2009 was the most comprehensive conference focused on the various aspects of advances in information security and assurance. The concept of security and assurance is emerging rapidly as an exciting new paradigm to provide reliable and safe life services. Our conference provides a chance for academic and industry professionals to discuss recent progress in the area of communication and networking including modeling, simulation and novel applications associated with the utilization and acceptance of computing devices and systems. ISA 2009 was a succ- sor of the First International Workshop on Information Assurance in Networks (IAN 2007, Jeju-island, Korea, December, 2007), and the Second International Conference on Information Security and Assurance (ISA 2008, Busan, Korea, April 2008). The goal of this conference is to bring together researchers from academia and industry as well as practitioners to share ideas, problems and solutions relating to the multifaceted aspects of information technology. ISA 2009 contained research papers submitted by researchers from all over the world. In order to guarantee high-quality proceedings, we put extensive effort into reviewing the papers. All submissions were peer reviewed by at least three Program Committee members as well as external reviewers. As the quality of the submissions was quite high, it was extremely difficult to select the papers for oral presentation and publication in the proceedings of the conference.
- AutorChanghoon Lee,Guilin Wang,Jong Hyuk Park,Justin Zhan,Tai-Hoon Kim
- HerausgaberChanghoon Lee,Guilin Wang,James (Jong Hyuk) Park,Justin Zhan,Sang-Soo Yeo
- SerieCommunications in Computer and Information Science
- Seiten127 Seiten
- Gewicht225 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.