Meistverkauft in Medizin
Hier sparen: Medizin
- EUR 69,99Preistendenz: EUR 72,06
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 26,27
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,48
- EUR 10,90Preistendenz: EUR 18,09
- EUR 12,90Preistendenz: EUR 13,24
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,27
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Toward a full understanding of the skin adrexa and associated tumors, an accurate and detailed visual record of the various structures en countered is essential. Such a comprehensive survey has, however, hith erto been lacking in works on dermatology; this situation I attempt to remedy in the present atlas by presenting a collection of my own cases over the years. I took almost all the photomicrographs myself using a Nikon Biophot microscope. I would like to express my deep gratitude to Prof. Hitoshi Hatano, Department of Dermatology, School of Medicine, Keio University, who reviewed this book and consented to its publication. I am especially grateful to Dr. Junya Fukuda, Chief Pathologist, Kawasaki Municipal Hospital, who helped in diagnosing routine histological sections of the skin and gave invaluable advice with this book. I am enormously in debted to Mr. Soichi Narutomi, Chief Technician, Section of Pathology, Kawasaki Municipal Hospital, who produced first-class prints from 35-mm films. I must express my deep thanks to the late Mr. Shin Takeichi, Head of Photography, Department of Pathology, School of Medicine, Keio University, who kindly took photomicrographs for me for many years; some of these are included in the present volume. lowe a great deal to Associate Prof. Kan Niizuma, Department of Derma tology, School of Medicine, Tokai University, who kindly arranged for this book to be published by Springer-Verlag. Finally, I should like to acknowledge the efforts and goodwill of Springer-Verlag Tokyo. KINY A ISHIKAWA Spring, 1987 Contents Structure of the Adnexa .</p>
- AutorKinya Ishikawa
- AusgabeSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1987
- Seiten136 Seiten
- Gewicht261 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.