Meistverkauft in Kindersachbücher
Hier sparen: Kindersachbücher
- EUR 89,25Preistendenz: EUR 97,75
- EUR 67,94Preistendenz: EUR 74,71
- EUR 54,86Preistendenz: EUR 59,37
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>During the last two decades, designing for usability has been the focus of attention when developing computer systems. However, the dynamic nature of human use of computer systems has meant that designing for 'usefulness' or 'fitness for purpose' is increasingly becoming the primary concern for systems developers. Central to this concern are issues underpinned by the social structure of the context in which a computer user operates. Within the field of Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), this situation led to a search for appropriate theories for conceptualising these design concerns. Whilst Activity Theory has been identified as a suitable framework for conceptualising these user perspectives, the lack of a standard method for applying it to HCI research and practice has meant that many systems developers have failed to benefit from the richness of this framework. The objective of this thesis was therefore to develop an Activity Theory based Method for HCI research and practice. This thesis, contributes the 'Activity-Oriented Design Method' (AODM) both as a practical and analytical method for using Activity Theory within HCI design.</p>
- AutorDaisy Mwanza
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten316 Seiten
- Gewicht487 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.