Hier sparen: Schulbücher
- EUR 5,99Preistendenz: EUR 6,98
- EUR 13,75Preistendenz: EUR 14,08
- EUR 5,90Preistendenz: EUR 7,08
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Academic performance is considered as key criteria to judge one's total potentialities and capacities. The performance of every individual is not equal. Institutional facilities and career expectations are two important factors which play an important role in performance of tribal students. The result of this book is mainly based on field survey. It is an emerging need to examine certain basic issues regarding secondary education of Mishing tribe students with special reference to their academic performance, its relationship with institutional facilities and career expectations. The study concludes that most of the Mishing tribe students have average level academiv performance and there exist a significant relationship between academic performance of Mishing tribe students with institutional facilities and career expectations. This book is based on these issues.</p>
- AutorUtpal Kalita
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten160 Seiten
- Gewicht255 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.