Meistverkauft in Politik & Zeitgeschichte
Hier sparen: Politik & Zeitgeschichte
- EUR 7,49Preistendenz: EUR 9,73
- EUR 14,18Preistendenz: EUR 20,70
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>This book base on the study under selected tribal and nontribal persons on the basis of means of weight, height, fat percentage and fat mass are higher in non-tribal Sports person as compared to the tribal Sports person and the reason seems to be that tribal Sports person live in difficult climatic and geographical conditions which requires more strenuous exertions in every walk of life leading to more consumption of energy, secondly the food consumed by the tribal is more rich in proteins, carbohydrates and minerals and have less contents of fat resulting in more lean body mass and less fat mass and because of this reason the mean weight and fat mass, fat percentage are more in non-tribal Sports person. on the basis of study it may concluded that tribal peoples are rich in all resources but nontribal peoples have more powerful in comparison to tribal on human power and nontribal peoples also take very fresh and nutritive food. The results in relation to physical fitness (strength) indicates that the tribal Sports person dominated in pull ups, sit ups and standing broad jump as compared to the non-tribal peoples have excellent.</p>
- AutorDharam Singh Meena,Mahendra Singh Chundawat,Rakesh Kumar Meena
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten108 Seiten
- Gewicht177 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.