Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungSo secretly, like wrongs hushed up they went.<br>They were not ours; we never heard to which front these were sent<br>Wilfred Owen<br>Is it true?<br>The book "A cold wind" is a work of fiction and is not intended to be a true representation of any military unit created in England. That's what the author says and he's sticking to it!<br>All names, places events and scenarios are the work of the authors vivid imagination. You have to believe that because if even half of this incredible story is true then you'll never trust anyone ever again.<br>Try to imagine, if you can, a special unit of the British army. For hire as "consultants" or "advisers" One that could operate anywhere in the world: trained to use ultimate force, as, and when required. In Belgium perhaps? When the forces of law and order couldn't catch the "Gang of Nijvel" In Sweden maybe; to deal out retribution for the assassination of Olaf Palme? In Northern Ireland, Africa or even London? A branch of the services that could be used and of course discarded when no longer needed. You must use your imagination because the British government would never create such a unit. It could not be anything but fiction. There was no such unit in the British Army and all events and characters contained herein are fictitious. Any resemblance to people living or dead is purely coincidental.
- AutorMark Caplan
- Ausgabe1. Auflage
- VerlagBooks on Demand
- Seiten216 Seiten
- Gewicht318 g
Meistverkauft in Weltliteratur & Klassiker
Hier sparen: Weltliteratur & Klassiker
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,20
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,19
- EUR 16,95Preistendenz: EUR 17,14
- EUR 15,50Preistendenz: EUR 15,98
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.