Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe future belongs to a different kind of person with a different kind of mind: artists, inventors, storytellers-creative and holistic "right-brain" thinkers whose abilities mark the fault line between who gets ahead and who doesn't.<br>Drawing on research from around the world, Pink (author of To Sell Is Human: The Surprising Truth About Motivating Others ) outlines the six fundamentally human abilities that are absolute essentials for professional success and personal fulfillment--and reveals how to master them. A Whole New Mind takes readers to a daring new place, and a provocative and necessary new way of thinking about a future that's already here.
- AutorDaniel H. Pink
- VerlagPenguin LCC US
- Seiten304 Seiten
- Gewicht293 g
- Leseprobe<br>PRAISE FOR<br>A Whole New Mind<br>"This book is a miracle. On the one hand, it provides a completely original and profound analysis of the most pressing personal and economic issue of the days ahead-how the gargantuan changes wrought by technology and globalization are going to impact the way we live and work and imagine our world. Then, Dan Pink provides an equally original and profound and practical guidebook for survival-and joy-in this topsy-turvy environment. I was moved and disturbed and exhilarated all at once. A few years ago, Peter Drucker wondered whether the modern economy would ever find its Copernicus. With this remarkable book, we just may have discovered our Copernicus for the brave new age that's accelerating into being."<br>-Tom Peters<br>"[Pink's] ideas and approaches are wise, compassionate, and supportive of a variety of personal and professional endeavors. It's a pleasant and surprisingly entertaining little trip as he explores the workings of the brain, celebrates the proliferation and democratization of Target's designer products, and learns to draw and play games, all as a means of illustrating ways we can think and live in a better, more meaningful and productive manner. What surprised me about this book is how Pink realized that to empower individuals, it's necessary to really understand and act upon the powerful socioeconomic forces that shape the world economy. Unlike many of the recent xenophobic screeds that rail against the evils of outsourcing, Pink has figured out several paths that individuals and society can pursue that play to our strengths. So if Pink is correct, we're almost there. All it may take is for individuals and institutions to recognize this reality by using the tools we already possess. And that may well require A Whole New Mind."<br>-The Miami Herald.<br>"Since Pink's...Free Agent Nation has become a cornerstone of employee-management relations, expect just as much buzz around his latest theory."<br>-Publishers Weekly<br>"A breezy, good-humored read...For those wishing to give their own creative muscles a workout, the book is full of exercises and resources."<br>-Harvard Business Review<br>"Former White House speechwriter Daniel H. Pink, an informed and insightful commentator on social, economic, and cultural trends, has questioned the conventional wisdom from which most Americans draw their thinking on the way the world works
Meistverkauft in Lebensführung & Motivation
Hier sparen: Lebensführung & Motivation
- EUR 23,00Preistendenz: EUR 23,25
- EUR 44,70Preistendenz: EUR 45,20
- EUR 8,99Preistendenz: EUR 9,09
- EUR 20,00Preistendenz: EUR 20,22
- EUR 19,00Preistendenz: EUR 19,37
- EUR 8,99Preistendenz: EUR 9,09
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.