Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 16,36Preistendenz: EUR 17,98
- EUR 10,14Preistendenz: EUR 11,46
- EUR 13,38Preistendenz: EUR 13,87
- EUR 16,95Preistendenz: EUR 19,26
- EUR 9,37Preistendenz: EUR 10,54
- EUR 7,35Preistendenz: EUR 8,14
- EUR 13,30Preistendenz: EUR 15,72
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungNow and perhaps more than ever, we have a need of good leadership and motivational methods. To get through the financial crisis we are experiencing at the moment, a strong focus on these two concepts has to be made. Therefore this book is going to look at leadership and motivation seen in relation to the public and private sector in Denmark. The focus of the book is on the difference between leadership and management, the link between leadership and motivation in the public and the private sector, the main challenges of increasing employee motivation for leaders in the public and private sector and lastly the current challenges in managing people in the public and private sector and how leadership and motivational theories can overcome these challenges. Since it is a theoretical book the argumentation will be based on models and theories within the field of motivation and leadership. The book gives an introduction into how motivation and leadership work in Denmark in the public and private sector and should be useful for leaders or managers or people in general who have an interest in the issues of motivation and leadership.
- AutorRikke Krogh
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten68 Seiten
- Gewicht109 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.