Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Hier sparen: Pädagogik
- EUR 11,01Preistendenz: EUR 13,34
- EUR 18,28Preistendenz: EUR 19,05
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe purpose of this study was to find out the 'Types of Learning Resources for Teaching Social Education and Ethics in Secondary Schools in the then Bungoma District.' This was in response to the public outcry about the degradation of morals in secondary schools in Kenya. A field survey design was used to carry out the research. Questionnaires, interview schedules and an observation checklist were used to collect data. The respondents included the personnel in charge of the district learning resources center, Social Education and Ethics students, Social Education and Ethics teachers and heads of humanities department. The study revealed that types of learning resources for teaching S.E.E were not adequately available in secondary schools. The most commonly available resources used for teaching S.E.E were; textbooks, radios, charts, maps, teacher made materials and newspapers. The study recommended that education policy makers should review the objectives of Social Education and Ethics and provide the necessary learning resources for effective implementation of the subject. In the light of findings of the study, suggestions were made for further research on the same topic.
- AutorAndambi Ruth,Limo Alice
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten140 Seiten
- Gewicht225 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.