Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 143,05Preistendenz: EUR 207,90
- EUR 54,57Preistendenz: EUR 68,73
- EUR 44,78Preistendenz: EUR 63,67
- EUR 87,34Preistendenz: EUR 111,84
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungResearch Paper (postgraduate) from the year 2015 in the subject Business economics - Marketing, Corporate Communication, CRM, Market Research, Social Media, grade: Distinction, , course: Higher National Diploma in Business (Marketing), language: English, abstract: Consumer decision making is very familiar in business matter especially in marketing scope. Every person in this world has the right to make decision when purchasing a product or goods. Consumer decision making can be identified as a consumer uses to make purchase decisions, as well as to use and dispose of purchased goods or services; also includes factors that influence purchase decisions and the product use. People will identify their needs and make decision making to purchase something. It determined by psychological and economic factors. Nowadays, communities are too busy with their daily routine such as working, studying and so on. Regarding these matters, communities will purchase something that gives convenient for them whenever they are in hurry. In order to overcome the barriers, so they usually purchase groceries especially canned foods to cook because it is less time consuming. Normally, attractive packaging of canned foods will be chosen. Attractive packaging can influence people to purchase the products. This research utilized a focus group methodology to understand consumer decision making toward canned foods and how packaging elements can affect buying decisions. Most impulse buying occurs because of product display, and attractive packaging plays an important role in product display. Packaging seems to be one of the most important factors in purchase decisions made at the point of sale. Previous studies have indicated that packaging is a marketing communication vehicle used to capture consumer attention. Other researcher also defined packaging as the enclosing of a physical object, typically a product that will be offered for sale. It is the process of preparing items of equipment for transportation and storage and which embraces preservation, identification and packaging of products.
- AutorMusfirah Mohamad
- Ausgabe1. Auflage.
- VerlagGRIN Publishing
- Seiten24 Seiten
- Gewicht49 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.