Hier sparen: Soziologie
- EUR 20,99Preistendenz: EUR 21,21
- EUR 22,99Preistendenz: EUR 26,69
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 20,52
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Every person-man, woman and child deserves to be treated with respect and care no matter how old or young they are. Older people today are more visible as the number of old homes is being increased. The family member's attitude changes as the responsibility comes to them. They start misbehaving with them, neglect them in many things and the same thing their children do with their grandparents. They think that parents are burden on them. Our religious and ethical belief doesn't allow us to have this kind of behavior towards our parents.Living together with elder people in homes is our culture but now a day's children take them as problem, they don't want to fulfill their responsibilities towards their parents. In past, people use to think that having elders in homes is a blessing but now the trend is changed totally they don't want them to be with them as they think that their life is being disturbed and freedom is finished.</p>
- AutorDipti Ranjan Malik,G. Ramathirtham
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten96 Seiten
- Gewicht159 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.