Hier sparen: Soziologie
- EUR 20,99Preistendenz: EUR 21,28
- EUR 22,99Preistendenz: EUR 26,78
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,26
- EUR 10,00Preistendenz: EUR 10,32
- EUR 8,99Preistendenz: EUR 9,13
- EUR 19,40Preistendenz: EUR 24,02
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>The phenomenon of street children has become a subject of interest since 1980's. This subject deserves to be popular; because it can be conceived as a failure of the modern state and it refers to a trouble in the social order.This study shows that children who work or live on streets of Ankara should be considered two separate groups as children who live with family and children who live on street. Both groups do work on street in order to contribute to family income. If the child is subjected to emotional or physical abuse and lack of love in the family, he/she might decide to live on street. Children's own narratives show that children who work on street do not define themselves as socially excluded in regard to inadequate access to governmental and non-governmental provisions. It was mentioned that local governments provide big amount of food aid and SHÇEK provides monetary aid in addition to that. These aids, of course, create a positive stand among street workers and their families. On the other hand, it is observed that those aids lead to laziness among parents because, they can survive with the help of provisions and without having a waged job.</p>
- AutorEzgi Pehlivanli Kadayifci
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten120 Seiten
- Gewicht195 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.