Meistverkauft in Kindersachbücher
Hier sparen: Kindersachbücher
- EUR 89,25Preistendenz: EUR 98,98
- EUR 67,94Preistendenz: EUR 74,72
- EUR 54,28Preistendenz: EUR 59,36
- EUR 17,79Preistendenz: EUR 19,98
- EUR 4,79Preistendenz: EUR 6,31
- EUR 10,50Preistendenz: EUR 13,40
- EUR 10,90Preistendenz: EUR 14,29
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThere is a saying that I have heard for four years since I was an undergraduate student, Simplicity is beauty. I couldn t agree with this statement for a certain amount of time because that meant that complexity was ugly. Why? This question has always followed a part of my mind while trying to design something as simple as possible. What does simplicity mean in the design field? And complexity? Could complexity be pretty? This question would be a debatable issue and I personally believe complexity could be pretty. Only then will it be a little close to what is called Art? There is a very thin gray line between Art and Design. Therefore, we designers, sometimes get inspired from a masterpiece of art or the other way around. In this book, I am going to explore interesting visual dynamics and find some pure geometry that people like subconsciously and then apply the form to products. In my thesis, I am going to try to find new ways to be inspired to design products. This starts from finding the meaning of hidden space, that is a primary conceptual part of the product.
- AutorSuhyun Hwang
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten76 Seiten
- Gewicht118 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.