Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 16,71Preistendenz: EUR 17,94
- EUR 41,87Preistendenz: EUR 42,72
- EUR 6,25Preistendenz: EUR 7,04
- EUR 32,33Preistendenz: EUR 62,54
- EUR 34,57Preistendenz: EUR 35,45
- EUR 5,54Preistendenz: EUR 10,70
- EUR 22,45Preistendenz: EUR 23,38
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung'When a man walks on to a pitch there's always a chance something magic can happen, that's what keeps us coming back...'<br />In A Man Walks On To a Pitch , Harry shares a lifetime's experience of obsessing over football, during which he has seen it all first hand - the good, the bad and the unbelievable. Harry started in an age where players were ordinary blokes who might live on the same street as you and earn a similar wage. Now he manages in an era of player power, multi-million pound wages and teams assembled from around the globe.<br />As he shares stories of some of the legends and journeymen he played, coached, argued and drank with, Harry picks a team for each decade from the 1950s to the present. He gets to the heart of what was right and wrong with each era and explores the changes in the game from lifestyle to tactics. He weaves his choices together with unforgettable tales from the training pitches, boot rooms and card schools.<br />There are tales of the untutored genius of Duncan Edwards and Tom Finney, legendary tough Scots like Bobby Collins, Dave Mackay and Billy Bremner, the world-beaters of 1966, unpredictable one-off wizards from Sir Stanley Matthews to Matt Le Tissier, natural-born goalscorers from Greaves to Dalglish and the greatest foreign players to grace our game from Trautmann to Bergkamp. It is one of the best informal histories of the British game you'll ever read.
- AutorHarry Redknapp
- VerlagEbury Press
- Seiten368 Seiten
- Gewicht276 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.