Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 34,90Preistendenz: EUR 36,60
- EUR 39,90Preistendenz: EUR 47,04
- EUR 12,48Preistendenz: EUR 12,98
- EUR 25,95Preistendenz: EUR 32,06
- EUR 26,78Preistendenz: EUR 31,03
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungModern life is very materialistic and competitive, that is why we human beings are suffering from numerous chronic problems and tensions. Health and illness are determined by psychosocial conditions. Psychosocial explanations of these social variations include perceived inequality ,stress, anxiety and less social connections Cardiovascular disease is reported to be leading cause of death in world. Several risk factors have been identified to be associated with CHD which includes causative risk factors ( hypertension, hyperlipidemia, and diabetes),conditional risk factors ( triglycerides and lipoproteins), and predisposing risk factors ( obesity, physical activity, sex, family history, socioeconomic factors , insulin resistance and psychological factors CHD is emerging as a major cause of death in India. It has been projected that 15 years now India would have highest CHD deaths compared to any other country the present study was undertaken in view to compare chd patients and matched non- chd individuals in relation to stress, anxiety and type-a behaviour pattern particularly in indian setting. chd is emerging as a major cause of death in india.
- AutorSushama Bhosale
- VerlagScholar's Press
- Seiten112 Seiten
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.