Meistverkauft in Fachbücher & Lernen
Über dieses Produkt
- DescriptionThis CD features a selection of six of the best from the program including: 1. JENNIFER SAUNDERS Comedian, writer and actor Jennifer Saunders admits to being one of the world's great procrastinators. 2. MURRAY ARKADIEFF In his life as a bee keeper, Murray Arkadieff has been stung thousands of times. 3. WENDY JAMES Wendy James has twice survived the destruction of Darwin: when it was bombed during WWII, and then, when Cyclone Tracy hit. 4. DIARMAID MACCULLOCH Diarmaid MacCulloch's recent history of Christianity is an expansive account of the religion's growth, struggles and paradoxes. 5. ELEANOR LEARMONTH Elear Learmonth is fascinated by true stories of people who've been stranded and isolated in hostile circumstances. 6. STAN GRANT Television journalist Stan Grant is urbane and articulate on screen, but has travelled a long road to success.
- Author(s)Richard Fidler
- PublisherBolinda Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationVIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintABC/ Bolinda Audio
- Read byRichard Fidler
- Format DetailsMP3 format
- Running Time298
- Edition StatementUnabridged edition
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.