Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Meistverkauft in PC- & Videospiele
Hier sparen: PC- & Videospiele
- EUR 45,00Preistendenz: EUR 50,80
- EUR 49,95Preistendenz: EUR 78,79
- EUR 25,85Preistendenz: EUR 26,52
- EUR 45,00Preistendenz: EUR 52,38
- EUR 55,00Preistendenz: EUR 59,99
- EUR 49,90Preistendenz: EUR 60,98
- EUR 23,99Preistendenz: EUR 26,86
Über dieses Produkt
- Product Information2Xtreme is the second edition of extreme game titles sponsored by the ESPN sports network. Based on actual events, players have lots of options to choose from. You can compete in the area of skateboarding, in-line skating, snowboarding and mountain biking. Each one has its own unique challenges and courses designed to test your skill.<br><br>Because of the extreme nature of the games, you can battle it out with your opponents. You are given the option to kick and punch your foes off their bikes or skateboards so that you can take their place in the race. After all, the name of the game is to reach the victory line first.<br><br>The point system has also been overhauled from the first edition. It now awards points for different styles and tricks as well as bonuses for knocking people off their transportation. In the season competition mode, you'll need to obtain a certain number of points to qualify for the next portion of events.<br><br>There are over twelve courses set in different countries and cities, such as Las Vegas, Africa and Japan. You can either compete on these courses in practice or season modes (the single-player modes have four difficulty settings) or with a friend via split-screen. Players are also given the ability to create their own unique on-screen persona.
- PublisherSony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- PlatformSony PlayStation 1
- ESRB RatingE - Everyone
- Control ElementsGamepad/Joystick
- Number of Players1-2
- Release Year1997
- Game Special Features<li>Snowboarding, Skateboarding, Mountain Biking, and In-line Skating<br/><br/><li>Play as one of ten outrageous characters or create one from scratch<br/><br/><li>Two-player split screen competition with four difficulty settings<br/><br/><li>Bust a move or bust some skulls -- first to the finish wins it all<br/><br/>
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.