Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung"Preface Most doctors think that the most memorable way to learn medicine is to see patients. It is easier to recall information based on a real person than a page in a textbook. Another important element in the retention of information is the depth of learning. Learning that seeks to understand problems is more likely to be accessible later than superficial factual accumulation. This is the basis of problem-based learning, where students explore problems with the help of a facilitator. The cases in thisbook are designed to provide another useful approach, parallel to seeing patients and giving an opportunity for self-directed exploration of clinical problems. They are based on the findings of history taking and examination, together with the need to evaluate initial investigations such as blood investigations, X-rays and ECGs. These cases are no substitute for clinical experience with real patients, but they provide a safe environment for students to explore clinical problems and their own approach to diagnosis and management. Most are common problems that might present to a general practitioner's surgery, a medical outpatients or a session on call in hospital. There are a few more unusual cases to illustrate specific points and to emphasize that rare things do present, even if they are uncommon. The cases are written to try to interest students in clinical problems and to enthuse them to find out more. They try to explore thinking about diagnosis and management of real clinical situations. The first 20 cases are arranged by systems, but the next 80 are in random order since, in medicine, symptoms such as breathlessness and pain may relate to many different clinical problems in various systems"--Provided by publisher.
- AutorChristopher Kosky,James Pattison,P. John Rees
- Ausgabe3rd edition. Revised.
- VerlagTaylor & Francis
- Seiten263 Seiten
- Gewicht539 g
Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 16,71Preistendenz: EUR 17,98
- EUR 11,32Preistendenz: EUR 11,90
- EUR 19,30Preistendenz: EUR 19,80
- EUR 14,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,32
- EUR 14,44Preistendenz: EUR 15,21
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.