Weitere Artikel mit Bezug zu diesem Produkt
Meistverkauft in PC- & Videospiele
Hier sparen: PC- & Videospiele
- EUR 79,90Preistendenz: EUR 84,99
- EUR 34,90Preistendenz: EUR 35,78
- EUR 30,99Preistendenz: EUR 34,93
- EUR 24,95Preistendenz: EUR 28,69
- EUR 33,99Preistendenz: EUR 36,69
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 26,59
- EUR 19,55Preistendenz: EUR 26,14
Über dieses Produkt
- Product InformationFans of the “Yu-Gi-Oh!” anime series will love “Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories,” a role-playing adventure set in Ancient Egypt. This Sony PlayStation game combines the fun of the classic trading card game with the excitement of a detailed RPG. Players work their way through a number of thrilling settings, ranging from ancient ruins to extravagant palaces. All the while, they are challenged to use their Yu-Gi-Oh! card knowledge to save the world from imminent destruction. The game also features stunning graphics and intricate puzzles, making “Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories” an adventure worth your time. In “Forbidden Memories,” gamers play as a young Egyptian pharaoh named Atem. When doing battle with the evil dark magician Heishin, Atem's soul is locked inside the Millennium Puzzle. To save his country and his soul, Atem must find the Forbidden Ruins. Throughout his journey, Atem battles a high mage, a soldier mage, and an endless array of monsters. He also solves the mystery of the shadow game and gathers millennium items. Throughout the adventure, gamers will visit a number of colorful settings, including the Vast Shrine, a labyrinth, the grand Pharaoh's Palace, and the Ruins. Players acquire defensive cards throughout the game, and they must use them at the end to win the final battle when the future of Egypt is at stake. If Atem can successfully defeat the monster DarkNite, he can claim his rightful throne and rule over a land of peace. While “Forbidden Memories” has many similarities with the Yu-Gi-Oh! trading card game, the gameplay gives players a unique gaming experience. Some of the cards used include Legendary Sword, which helps gamers defend against warrior monsters, and Book of Secret Arts, which is effective against fairy monsters, spellcasters, and spirits. The Invigoration card increases the ATK of fire monsters, and the Dark Energy card can be used to fight a zombie. The Equip Spell card can help gamers beat a wide variety of face-up monsters on the field. Gamers can import cards from the TCG to enhance their deck, and they can also trade and duel with friends. Monsters include the Psychic Kappa, Thunder Monster, Sea King Dragon, Sengenjin, Gatekeeper, Wicked Dragon with the Ersatz Head, Boulder Tortoise, Flame Swordsman, and Tiger Axe. The game includes more than 600 3D rendered monsters, and duel monsters have the ability to jump to a 3D playing field. The defensive cards collected throughout the game can be used on the hundreds of monsters found during this adventure from warrior monsters to fiend-type monsters. This “Yu-Gi-Oh!” installment also offers gamers an immersive RPG experience. Players can wander around the Egyptian cities, chat with friends and townspeople, and engage in exciting duels. The RPG Store Mode gives gamers the chance to take a narrative detour, offering them a side-story to the main quest. “Yu-Gi-Oh!” games for PlayStation offer gamers a heightened version of the trading card experience. Whether gamers are doing battle with a magic beast or a dark mage, they're sure to appreciate the intricate battle system. If you're searching for games that satisfy your love of trading cards, play “Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories” for PlayStation.
- GameYu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories
- PlatformSony PlayStation 1
- ESRB RatingE - Everyone
- ESRB DescriptorRealistic Violence,Violence
- Control ElementsGamepad,Gamepad/Joystick,Joystick
- Number of Players1-2
- Release Year2001
- Game Special FeaturesDuel Monsters OCG Expert Rules; more than 500 monsters; dozens of characters; 3D graphics; two-player action
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.