Meistverkauft in Kindersachbücher
Hier sparen: Kindersachbücher
- EUR 42,94Preistendenz: EUR 50,12
- EUR 67,94Preistendenz: EUR 74,92
- EUR 21,57Preistendenz: EUR 25,85
- EUR 29,74Preistendenz: EUR 32,49
- EUR 17,70Preistendenz: EUR 22,05
- EUR 4,79Preistendenz: EUR 6,08
- EUR 8,68Preistendenz: EUR 13,78
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungPlease note that the content of this book primarily consists of articles available from Wikipedia or other free sources online. Vojislav e elj is a Serbian politician. He is the founder and president of the Serbian Radical Party and has been a member of the Serbian parliament. e elj is currently on trial for alleged war crimes and possible crimes against humanity by the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia. He surrendered voluntarily in February 2003. His trial began in November 2007. His trial has been suspended since February 2009 after 71 witnesses testified because of alleged witness intimidation. This occurred seven hours away from the legal limit of time allowed for the prosecution to make present their case. e elj issued a statement that he would not have defense witnesses on his behalf as he believed the judge would find him not guilty on all charges. On 24 July 2009, he was sentenced to a further 15 months in custody without trial.
- AutorLambert M. Surhone,Miriam T. Timpledon,Susan F. Marseken
- HerausgaberLambert M. Surhone,Miriam T. Timpledon,Susan F. Marseken
- VerlagBetascript Publishing
- Seiten92 Seiten
- Gewicht153 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.