Hier sparen: Schulbücher
- EUR 12,99Preistendenz: EUR 13,41
- EUR 22,99Preistendenz: EUR 23,28
- EUR 20,40Preistendenz: EUR 21,05
- EUR 5,99Preistendenz: EUR 6,10
- EUR 13,95Preistendenz: EUR 14,15
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,21
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungFor some time, vocabulary learning through listening has not seen the light in the literary world, mainly because its transitory nature. The other issue is how to measure a learning progress with the means such as this. This book written based on research studies, therefore, shows how words are learnt through listening and, among these words, how well they are learnt through the use of sensitive tests. Sensitive tests are designed to capture small amounts of word knowledge. They are needed because previous research shows that incidental gains in vocabulary from listening are likely to be very small. Several sensitive tests are used together because different tests capture different strengths of knowledge. The research results should help shed some light on this rarely explored venue of vocabulary learning and should be useful to those involved in professional and pedagogical levels or just about anyone who may be interested in vocabulary learning through listening in another language. TITLE: Vocabulary Learning Through Listening in Another Language
- AutorSangrawee Donkaewbua
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten172 Seiten
- Gewicht272 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.