Hier sparen: Science-Fiction
- EUR 34,95Preistendenz: EUR 36,35
- EUR 14,00Preistendenz: EUR 14,56
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,51
- EUR 16,95Preistendenz: EUR 17,63
- EUR 14,99Preistendenz: EUR 15,59
- EUR 16,00Preistendenz: EUR 18,25
- EUR 8,99Preistendenz: EUR 9,35
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungWhile face-to-face academic advising is still the primary method of student service, with the growing popularity of electronic communication, on-line advising or "Cyber Counseling" is increasingly considered to be a useful supplement or alternative to the conventional face-to-face approaches. The current research was designed to investigate and compare the effectiveness of counseling techniques involving dynamic aspects of Internet technologies implemented in academic counseling services at community colleges. The primary purpose of this research was to determine to what extent academic advising enhanced by integrated technologies can satisfy the academic needs of students and provide assistance as students pursue their college education. During the experiment all participating students have been offered three modes of academic advising services. First mode was a videoconference session, second chat-room, and third face-to-face advising as a control group. The findings of this study suggested that the Internet technologies were favorably instrumental in helping students get necessary information satisfying their academic needs.
- AutorYury Kostin
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten132 Seiten
- Gewicht213 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.