Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungVeterinary Neuroanatomy: A Clinical Approach is written by veterinary neurologists for anyone with an interest in the functional, applied anatomy and clinical dysfunction of the nervous system in animals, especially when of veterinary significance. It offers a user-friendly approach, providing the principal elements that students and clinicians need to understand and interpret the results of the neurological examination. Clinical cases are used to illustrate key concepts throughout. The book begins with an overview of the anatomical arrangement of the nervous system, basic embryological development, microscopic anatomy and physiology. These introductory chapters are followed by an innovative, hierarchical approach to understanding the overall function of the nervous system. The applied anatomy of posture and movement, including the vestibular system and cerebellum, is comprehensively described and illustrated by examples of both function and dysfunction. The cranial nerves and elimination systems as well as behaviour, arousal and emotion are discussed. The final chapter addresses how to perform and interpret the neurological examination.
Veterinary Neuroanatomy: A Clinical Approach has been prepared by experienced educators with 35 years of combined teaching experience in neuroanatomy. Throughout the book great care is taken to explain key concepts in the most transparent and memorable way whilst minimising jargon. Detailed information for those readers with specific interests in clinical neuroanatomy is included in the text and appendix. As such, it is suitable for veterinary students, practitioners and also readers with a special interest in clinical neuroanatomy.
- AutorCaroline Hahn,Christine E. Thomson
- SerieSaunders W.B.
- VerlagElsevier LTD, Oxford
- Seiten178 Seiten
- Gewicht588 g
Meistverkauft in Medizin
Hier sparen: Medizin
- EUR 89,99Preistendenz: EUR 92,01
- EUR 39,99Preistendenz: EUR 41,71
- EUR 39,99Preistendenz: EUR 40,89
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 21,21
- EUR 35,99Preistendenz: EUR 38,27
- EUR 29,99Preistendenz: EUR 30,99
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.