Meistverkauft in Medizin
Hier sparen: Medizin
- EUR 34,99Preistendenz: EUR 36,58
- EUR 49,99Preistendenz: EUR 52,26
- EUR 87,99Preistendenz: EUR 91,49
- EUR 46,99Preistendenz: EUR 49,13
- EUR 32,99Preistendenz: EUR 34,48
- EUR 29,99Preistendenz: EUR 30,95
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThis monograph contains the contributions to the NATO Advanced Studies Institute on "Vascular Endothelium: Responses to Injury", which took place in Crete, Greece from June 18 to 27, 1994. This was the fourth in the series of NATO-supported ASIs in selected specific areas of endothelial cell biology, which began in 1988. Each time, it has combined clinical with basic scientists and renowned experts with novices in the field, in an attractive setting conducive to dissemination of knowledge, high quality discussions and exchange of ideas. This, as well as previous ASIs, reflects the hard work of numerous people. As Co Directors, we have been particularly fortunate to benefit from the expert advice of the Organizing Committee, which included Elizabetta Dejana, Alberto Mantovani and Magdi Yacoub. Their insightful suggestions helped formulate the scientific program of the ASI. We are also grateful for the work and dedication of the local organizing committee of Thomie Douraki, Stylianos Orfanos, Panayotis Behrakis, Michael Maragoudakis and Lydia Argyropoulos who tirelessly looked after the main details necessary to ensure that all of us enjoyed the meeting. Similarly, we wish to thank Jim Parkerson, Connie Snead, Andreas Papapetropoulos and Nandor Marczin for their assistance in various aspects of the many preparations for the conference. A very special thanks goes to Annie Cruz, the ASI Co ordinator, for her efficient, solicitous and pleasant demeanor during the months prior to the ASI and especially during the ten days of the conference.
- HerausgaberAllan D. Callow,John D. Catravas,Una S. Ryan
- AusgabeSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996.
- Seiten364 Seiten
- Gewicht639 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.