Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 11,98Preistendenz: EUR 12,76
- EUR 18,23Preistendenz: EUR 18,70
- EUR 11,26Preistendenz: EUR 12,47
- EUR 15,09Preistendenz: EUR 16,03
- EUR 15,09Preistendenz: EUR 16,43
- EUR 23,04Preistendenz: EUR 24,44
- EUR 16,67Preistendenz: EUR 18,79
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungWriting with the warmth and humor that have made her so popular, Coleen describes her eventful life, from joining her sisters' band" The Nolans" when she was only nine to growing up in the spotlight as they went on to chart-topping success around the world. Coleen also reveals how she coped with her tumultuous marriage to television star Shane Richie and how, after they split, she was left a single parent struggling to get through each day. She landed the job of presenter on "This Morning" and was just finding her feet when she was sacked, plunging her into depression as she lost all confidence. A way out finally came in the form of the chat show "Loose Women," where Coleen reclaimed her place in the nation's hearts. Today she is happily married and an inspiration to women everywhere who believed their best days were behind them. Entertaining, funny, and shockingly honest, this book is sure to appeal to her many fans old and new.
- AutorColeen Nolan
- VerlagPan Macmillan
- Seiten320 Seiten
- Gewicht348 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.