Meistverkauft in Kindersachbücher
Hier sparen: Kindersachbücher
- EUR 67,94Preistendenz: EUR 74,69
- EUR 23,10Preistendenz: EUR 23,96
- EUR 21,57Preistendenz: EUR 25,77
- EUR 29,74Preistendenz: EUR 31,31
- EUR 6,88Preistendenz: EUR 9,09
- EUR 4,79Preistendenz: EUR 6,06
- EUR 8,68Preistendenz: EUR 13,75
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungChildren are vital to the nation's present and its future. Yet communities vary considerably in their commitment to the collective health of children and in the resources that they make available to meet children's needs. This is reflected in the ways in which communities address their collective commitment to children, specifically for health including oral health. The ultimate responsibility of there health rests with the government of that country. This book puts into perspective a fact that that there are few who cannot utilise services from hospitals or dental clinics, even though having equal rights to health as granted by our constitution; one class of such children belong to primitive tribal groups. Text from the book illustrates high sugar consumption, dental fluorosis, poor oral hygiene, and untreated dental diseases among tribal children. Facts don't change and facts here are strong enough to merit a response. What we need is sensitivity of response. Under these circumstances, the implementation of preventive programs including restriction of sweets in school premises for the tribal children may be the key to good oral health.
- AutorAbhinav Singh,Bharathi Purohit
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten120 Seiten
- Gewicht195 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.