Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe main objective of the present research work encompasses the multi-component transport and fate of pollutants in subsoil. This study includes both field as well as laboratory investigations which deals with the properties of soils along with the analysis of leachate for nitrates, phosphates and chlorpyriphos followed by pollutant transport modeling studies.To ease the predictions of movement and behavior of nutrients and pesticides a one-dimensional analytical model has been developed to predict the solute transport through the unsaturated soil zone. The characteristics feature of this model is that it takes into account the influence of various processes like adsorption, leaching, volatilization,degradation, and plant uptake simultaneously. This is achieved by introducing a common rate constant term called as total elimination rate, which is the summation of rate constants derived from the degradation process, leaching process, volatilization process, and plant uptake process.It is this feature of the model that sets it apart and excels from that of conventional models or process specific models This is especially useful for researchers in environment engineering area.
- AutorMahadevaswamy M.,Ramesh H. S.,Sadashiva Murthy B. M.
- VerlagScholar's Press
- Seiten176 Seiten
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 22,00Preistendenz: EUR 23,00
- EUR 14,50Preistendenz: EUR 14,87
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,48
- EUR 16,90Preistendenz: EUR 17,40
- EUR 29,90Preistendenz: EUR 31,26
- EUR 24,80Preistendenz: EUR 25,11
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.