Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung&8203;Inspired by a new, transformative era in human and business relations, this book provides a unique perspective on the business transformation that results from the collaboration between suppliers and their strategic customers. It is all about guiding organizational change and business transformation, starting with sales itself. Companies choosing this approach can make a significant and meaningful difference with strategic customers, moving beyond the competition. By challenging existing business assumptions and creating new perspectives on the marketplace, organizations can increase value across traditional company borders, making the (business) world a better place in the process. Both thought-provoking and practical, this management book integrates academic insights, real life examples and best practices of business transformation. It is a must-read for business leaders aiming to make a difference.
"Integrating with your strategic customers beyond a transactional sales relationship is key for shaping new markets, developing your brand, and leveraging your strategic relationships. If sales and profitability with strategic accounts are to grow beyond the average, a change in mindset from seeing sales as an &8220;outside&8221; to an &8220;inside&8221; job is required to truly create a win-win relationship. Kotler/Dingena/Pfoertsch&8217;s &8220;Transformational Sales&8221; provides hands-on insights and tools needed for companies who truly want to achieve this transformation."
Marc Hantscher, CEO and President Asia-Pacific, BSH Home Appliances Pte. Ltd. Singapore
"The more profoundly and systematically B2B companies familiarize themselves with and accommodate their customers&8217; functional, emotional and strategic needs, the more powerful they are on the market. Top brands are professionally and passionately tuned in to their customers. Sales, Project Management, Marketing, R&D, Production and Purchasing work in concert to drive customer success, always with an eye to the future. This book presents illustrative cases, highlighting how champions have scaled up their business."
Achim Kuehn, CMO Herrenknecht AG, Schwanau, Germany
- AutorMarian Dingena,Philip Kotler,Waldemar Pfoertsch
- Ausgabe1st ed. 2016
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten162 Seiten
- Gewicht450 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 15,42Neu
- EUR 15,39Neu
- EUR 22,54Neu
- EUR 13,27Neu
- EUR 15,42Neu
- EUR 15,42Neu
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 16,99Preistendenz: EUR 17,46
- EUR 14,99Preistendenz: EUR 15,39
- EUR 21,95Preistendenz: EUR 22,54
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,70
- EUR 10,99Preistendenz: EUR 11,29
- EUR 28,00Preistendenz: EUR 29,01
- EUR 24,90Preistendenz: EUR 25,70
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.