Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe history of general insurance dates back to the Industrial Revolution in the west and the consequent growth of seafaring trade and commerce in the 17th century. It came to India as a legacy of British occupation. General Insurance in India has its roots in the establishment of Triton Insurance Company Ltd., in the year 1850 in Calcutta by the British. In1907, the Indian Mercantile Insurance Ltd. was set up. This was the first company to transact all classes of general insurance business.1957 saw the formation of the General Insurance Council, a wing of the Insurance Association of India. The General Insurance Council framed a code of conduct for ensuring fair conduct and sound business practices. The Tariff Advisory Committee was also set up then. The objectives of the study are to study the training requirements of Career Agents, to examine the methods of training adopted by LIC, to assess the impact of training methods, and to suggest measures to adopt better training practices by LIC. This book consists of 6 Chapters. This book is very useful to the students, academicians, and the research scholars who are working in the area of insurance and Human Resource.
- AutorBhandam Chinna,Shailendra Yadav,Subba Rao Ebicherla
- VerlagScholar's Press
- Seiten100 Seiten
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 22,00Preistendenz: EUR 23,00
- EUR 14,50Preistendenz: EUR 14,87
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,48
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,79
- EUR 17,99Preistendenz: EUR 18,49
- EUR 16,90Preistendenz: EUR 17,40
- EUR 29,90Preistendenz: EUR 31,26
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.