Meistverkauft in Fachbücher & Lernen
Hier sparen: Fachbücher & Lernen
- EUR 1,00Preistendenz: EUR 1,02
- EUR 16,99Preistendenz: EUR 17,36
- EUR 40,50Preistendenz: EUR 41,41
- EUR 39,80Preistendenz: EUR 42,31
- EUR 35,00Preistendenz: EUR 35,78
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,73
- EUR 39,99Preistendenz: EUR 42,52
Über dieses Produkt
- SynopsisThe number of ankle replacements is rising very rapidly and the operation is new and difficult to master. Dr. DeOrio, who has done more of these operations than anyone else, will take readers through a how to manual of operative techniques used in ankle replacement surgery. Key Features Dr. DeOrio has done more of these procedures than anyone else in the world The authors are all experts in the field The clinical chapters will be formatted so the reader can follow the surgery step by step,Total ankle replacement surgeries are often complex and difficult. Don t leave it to trial and error. Learn from the experts: "Total Ankle Replacement: An Operative Manual" is the definitive how-to manual on the surgical techniques used in ankle arthroplasty. Edited by Drs. James DeOrio and Selene Parekh and written by masters in the field, this is an irreplaceable guide to providing your patients with improved, pain-free ankle function and mobility. "Features: "Chapters provide step-by-step description of proceduresFigures and illustrations that illuminate the text"Your book purchase includes an eBook version, created for iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, PC & Mac. This eBook features: "Complete content with enhanced navigationA powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the webCross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigationHighlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the textAbility to take and share notes with friends and colleaguesQuick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future useSeven Interactive videos throughout the ebook"
- AuthorJames K. DeOrio,Selene G. Parekh
- Number Of Pages304 pages
- Publication Date2014-05-08
- PublisherLippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Publication Year20140000
- Copyright Date2014
- Weight29.7 Oz
- Width8.4 In.
- Length10.9 In.
- GroupScholarly & Professional
- LC Classification NumberRD562
- Dewey Decimal617.5/84059
- Dewey Edition23
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.