Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung"Thinking about Play... cleverly brings together research-based chapters from experienced Early Years practitioners and academics who provide knowledge the field desperately needs to ensure young children can engage in play - laying their own meaningful foundations for their later education."
Tricia David, Emeritus Professor of Education, Canterbury Christ Church University, UK
"This book provides an excellect collection of chapters which encourages early years practitioners to really get to grips with their own perceptions about, understanding of and beliefs in relation to play in early education settings. In so doing, they will also be well-supported in getting to grips with decisions to change and develop their playful practices for the benefit and pleasure both of children and of themselves. Janet Moyles has brought together a good number of well-respected writers in the field in a highly accessible and informative book.
Professor Pat Broadhead, Leeds Metropolitan University, UK
This edited collection brings together play and reflective practice and supports practitioners in reflecting more deeply on the play provision they make for young children. This involves analysing and evaluating what makes quality play and learning experiences by considering how current research might impact on practice.
Introduces the concept of 'playful pedagogies' and explains how it relates to practice
Each chapter starts with an abstract so that readers can dip into issues of particular interest and concern
Includes questions and follow-up ideas that can be used for CPD experiences and training This important book supports early years students and practitioners in developing their own thinking, ideologies and pedagogies.
Contributors : Deborah Albon, Pat Beckley, Avril Brock, Stephanie Collins, Jane George, Jane Gibbs, Justine Howard, Pam Jarvis, Karen McInnes, Kevin Kelman, Linda Lauchlan, Paulette Luff, Estelle Martin, Theodora Papatheodorou, Marie Sprawling, Lynsey Thomas, Pauline Trudell, Rebecca Webster, Bryonie Williams, Maulfry Worthington
- AutorJanet Moyles
- HerausgaberJanet Moyles
- SerieOpen University Press
- VerlagMcGraw-Hill Education Ltd
- Seiten280 Seiten
- Gewicht445 g
Hier sparen: Soziologie
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,33
- EUR 22,99Preistendenz: EUR 23,77
- EUR 16,95Preistendenz: EUR 17,50
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,34
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.