Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungFollowing the successful Think Like a Lawyer Dont Act like One, we now present a book that presents, in the same format, 75 extremely short and visual management lessons. Like the lawyer the manager is a professional that many people have problems with. Mistakes managers make while managing people tend to fall into similar patterns and they are all bad. This books will clarify those patterns in a very simple way to help the reader to avoid those mistakes that so many mangers make. The book has 5 sections: doing the good things (leadership), doing things good (organizing), doing things together (collaboration), doing things for the future (strategy) and doing things differently (the end of management, as we know it). Harry Starren is the former CEO of de Baak VNO-NCW, the premier leadership development institute in the Netherlands. He is a recognized expert on leadership and entrepreneurship and widely acclaimed as a publicist, lecturer and facilitator. As such he works at building on his previous successes with merging innovation with entrepreneurship. Harry Starren is an active member of a number of supervisory boards along with being an adviser on innovation to large European organizations.
- AutorHarry Starren
- VerlagBIS Publishers B.V.
- Seiten192 Seiten
- Gewicht286 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 14,95Preistendenz: EUR 22,52
- EUR 9,95Preistendenz: EUR 19,65
- EUR 28,48Preistendenz: EUR 33,01
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.