Hier sparen: Mathematik
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,99
- EUR 39,90Preistendenz: EUR 41,50
- EUR 16,95Preistendenz: EUR 17,63
- EUR 24,95Preistendenz: EUR 25,95
- EUR 15,00Preistendenz: EUR 15,21
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 20,48
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,34
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungLong ago~ the welfare of a sooiety used to depend heavily on the skill and dedioation of its oraftsmen - the miller~ the blaok smith~ the oobbler and the tailor. These oraftsmen aoquired their skill by a long and poorly paid apprentioeship to some master of their oraft. They learned by imitation and experienoe~ and by tri al and error. They did not read books or study soienoe~ they knew nothing of the theory of their subjeot~ the geometry of their ru dimentary drawings~ nor the mathematios underlying their primitive oaloulations. They oould not explain how or why they used their methods; yet they worked effeotively by themselves or in small teams to oomplete their tasks at a predioted oost~ to a fairly well predioted timesoale~ and usually to the satisfaotion of their olients. The programmer of today shares many of these attributes of a oraftsman. He learns his oraft by apprentioeship in an existing team of programmers - but his apprentiaeship is highZy paid and usually very short. He develops his skill by trial; but mostly by error. He does not study theory~ or even read books on Computer Soience. He knows nothing of the logical and mathematical founda tions of his profession; and he hates to explain or justifY~ or even to dooument what he has done.
- HerausgaberGünther Schmidt,M. Broy
- AusgabeSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1982
- Seiten672 Seiten
- Gewicht1030 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.