Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 20,43Preistendenz: EUR 22,72
- EUR 18,34Preistendenz: EUR 20,07
- EUR 22,33Preistendenz: EUR 24,56
- EUR 26,49Preistendenz: EUR 29,52
- EUR 19,18Preistendenz: EUR 20,56
- EUR 22,94Preistendenz: EUR 25,53
- EUR 7,48Preistendenz: EUR 8,84
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungSELF-TRANSFORMATION "The dream not only drives the action, it also guides the action. Through John Perkins's narrative we learn this truth as it is taught with special vividness by the indigenous people of South America." THOMAS BERRY, author of The Dream of the Earth and coauthor of The Universe Story "Perkins's The World Is As You Dream It is a masterly and understanding exploration of shamanic inner thinking, which is seldom so explicitly appreciated by someone from our culture. . . ." RICHARD EVANS SCHULTES, Ph.D., coauthor of Plants of the Gods Deep in the rain forests and high in the Andes of Ecuador, native shamans teach the age-old technique of dream change, a tradition that has kept the cultures of the Otavalans, Salasacans, and Shuar alive despite centuries of conquest. Now these shamans are turning their wisdom and power to the problem of curing a new kind of illness--that created by the industrial world's dream of dominating and exploiting nature. John Perkins tells the story of these remarkable shamans and of the U.S. medical doctors, psychologists, and scientists who have gone with him to learn the techniques of dream change. These shamanic teachings have sparked a revolution in modern concepts about healing, the subconscious, and the powers each of us has to alter individual and communal reality. JOHN PERKINS is the author of the bestselling Confessions of an Economic Hit Man. The World Is As You Dream It and his other books follow his life and adventures after Hit Man. John has used the knowledge he gained from master shamans around the world in his successful career as a management consultant, president of a U.S. energy company, and as founder of the Dream ChangeCoalition, an organization that inspires executives to clean up pollution, reshape corporate goals, and form Earth-honoring partnerships with indigenous cultures. He is also the author of The Stress-Free Habit, Shapeshifting, and Psychonavigation.
- AutorJohn Perkins
- VerlagInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Seiten160 Seiten
- Gewicht266 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.