Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungIn today's fast-paced networked economy, professionals must work harder than ever to maintain and improve their business skills and knowledge. But technical mastery of one's discipline is not enough, assert world-renowned professional advisors David H. Maister, Charles H. Green, and Robert M. Galford. The key to professional success, they argue, is the ability to earn the trust and confidence of clients. To demonstrate the paramount importance of trust, the authors use anecdotes, experiences, and examples -- successes and mistakes, their own and others' -- to great effect. The result is an immensely readable book that will be welcomed by the inexperienced advisor and the most seasoned expert alike.
- AutorCharles H. Green,David H. Maister,Robert M. Galford
- SerieTouchstone Book,Touchstone Books
- VerlagSimon + Schuster
- Seiten256 Seiten
- Gewicht225 g
- LeseprobeChapter 1: A Sneak Preview
Let's start with a question: What benefits would you obtain if your clients trusted you more?
Here's our list. The more your clients trust you, the more they will:
Reach for your advice
Be inclined to accept and act on your recommendations
Bring you in on more advanced, complex, strategic issues
Treat you as you wish to be treated
Share more information that helps you to help them, and improves the quality of the service you provide
Pay your bills without question
Refer you to their friends and business acquaintances
Lower the level of stress in your interactions
Give you the benefit of the doubt
Forgive you when you make a mistake
Protect you when you need it (even from their own organization)
Warn you of dangers that you might avoid
Be comfortable and allow you to be comfortable
Involve you early on when their issues begin to form, rather than later in the process (or maybe even call you first!)
Trust your instincts and judgments (including those about other people such as your colleagues and theirs)
We would all like to have such professional relationships! This book is about what you must do to obtain these benefits.
What changes would you make to this list? What would you add? Delete?
Next, let's consider three additional questions:
Do you have a trusted advisor, someone you turn to regularly to advise you on all your most important business, career, and perhaps even personal decisions?
If you do, what are the characteristics of that person?
If you do not, what characteristics would you look for in selecting your trusted advisor?
Here is a listing of traits that our trusted advisors have in common
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 20,00Preistendenz: EUR 21,05
- EUR 24,00Preistendenz: EUR 25,26
- EUR 49,00Preistendenz: EUR 51,57
- EUR 22,00Preistendenz: EUR 23,15
- EUR 22,90Preistendenz: EUR 24,10
- EUR 12,00Preistendenz: EUR 12,63
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,52
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.