Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 16,99Preistendenz: EUR 17,29
- EUR 29,95Preistendenz: EUR 31,72
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,58
- EUR 29,99Preistendenz: EUR 30,62
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 26,04
- EUR 22,00Preistendenz: EUR 22,41
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 21,13
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe idea of finding a third way in politics has become a focus of discussion across the world. Political leaders, in the US, Europe, Asia and Latin America claim to be following its principles. Yet the notion has also attracted much criticism. Some say it is an empty concept without any real content. Critics from the more traditional left argue that it is a betrayal of left-wing ideals.
Anthony Giddens s The Third Way (Polity Press, 1998) is regarded by many as the key text of third way politics. Translated into twenty-five languages, it has shaped the development of the third way. In this new book Giddens responds to the critics, and further develops the ideas set out in his earlier volume. Far from being unable to deal with inequalities of wealth and power, he shows, third way politics offers the only feasible approach to these issues. The work is indispensable for anyone who wants to understand the most important political debate going on today.
Anthony Giddens is the Director of the London School of Economics and Political Science. He is the author or editor of over thirty books. His previous works, especially Beyond Left and Right (Polity Press, 1994) have influenced debates about the future of social democracy in many countries across the world. Frequently referred to in the UK as Tony Blair s guru, Giddens has made a strong impact on the evolution of New Labour.
- AutorAnthony Giddens
- VerlagPolity Press
- Seiten200 Seiten
- Gewicht278 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.