Meistverkauft in Medizin
Hier sparen: Medizin
- EUR 49,99Preistendenz: EUR 51,99
- EUR 87,99Preistendenz: EUR 91,02
- EUR 46,99Preistendenz: EUR 48,87
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,35
- EUR 39,99Preistendenz: EUR 41,59
- EUR 29,00Preistendenz: EUR 37,43
- EUR 32,99Preistendenz: EUR 34,31
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungI have known Beate Carriere for several years and have always been impressed by her deep understanding of the whole field of physiotherapy. In our discussions her questions and comments have been inspiring and demonstrate that her knowledge is not only based on reading but rather on life-long clinical practice and experience. Thus, it is no wonder that her book is excep tional, presenting the physiology, the pathophysiology, and a technical description of recommended exercises and their clinical application - and not as general recommendations but with con vincing examples. All three of the sections are written in clear, understandable language. The author discusses the use of the Swiss ball; however, she did not limit herself to a technical description. Instead she set out to discover the underlying physiological mechanisms and has succeeded in showing how a knowledgable physiotherapist can contribute to the development of physiotherapy as a science. Though based on the concept of S. Klein-Vogelbach, Beate Carriere has added so many of her own exercises, descriptions, and explanations that we are justified in speaking about the Carriere concept of using the Swiss ball. What I appreciate in particular is her critical view and attempt to see the patient and his problems from all possible aspects. Therefore, she does not consider the Swiss ball program the one and only means of treat ment but incorporates other approaches as well.
- AutorBeate Carrière
- Seiten385 Seiten
- Gewicht629 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.