Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 15,00Preistendenz: EUR 15,30
- EUR 28,90Preistendenz: EUR 29,48
- EUR 34,99Preistendenz: EUR 36,39
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,39
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,99
- EUR 24,00Preistendenz: EUR 24,48
- EUR 21,90Preistendenz: EUR 22,53
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungTHE SOCIALLY ISOLATED ADOLESCENT LEARNER. It has been noted with concern by educational researchers, psychologists and sociologists that many adolescents are experiencing cognitive, affective, social, moral and personality developmental restraints due to them being socially isolated. Social isolation can be caused either through being rejected or neglected by the peer group. The present study was carried out to identify causal factors of social isolation and secondly, to provide educators and parents with a foundation and rationale for effective intervention. From a literature study , the following factors were seen to influence social isolation: social competence, self-esteem, psychological well-being, intelligence, academic achievement, moral values, physical disability, sports participation, self-perceived physical attractiveness, self-perceived physical disability, marital status of parents, parenting styles and parental conflict. All aspects of development were studied in relation to social isolation. Finally, an empirical investigation was carried out to determine the relationship between the factors identified in the literature study and the phenomenon social isolation.
- AutorRishichand Sookai Budhal
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten196 Seiten
- Gewicht308 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.