Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungExcerpt from The Principles of the International Phonetic Association 1. The International Phonetic Association is a Society consisting of persons interested in the science of phonetics. Its main object is to promote the scientific study of phonetics and the various practical applications of that science. 2. The Association was founded in 1886. In 1888, after consulting the opinion of its members, the Association drew up an International Phonetic Alphabet, by means of which the pronunciation of any language may be accurately represented. This alphabet has been used ever since (with a few additions and improvements) in the Maître Phonetiqne, the official organ of the Association (see
16). 3. The system has also become very widely used by language teachers and others outside the Society, in fact, this alphabet is at the present time far more widely used than any other phonetic system and bids fair to become universal. There are several hundred books in which the International Phonetic Alphabet is used; the more important works, about 200 in number, are mentioned in the bibliography (p. 32 ff.). About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art technology to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- AutorInternational Phonetic Association
- VerlagForgotten Books
- Seiten50 Seiten
- Gewicht82 g
Meistverkauft in Ausbildung & Erwachsenbildung
Hier sparen: Ausbildung & Erwachsenbildung
- EUR 38,60Preistendenz: EUR 40,81
- EUR 59,00Preistendenz: EUR 62,37
- EUR 48,50Preistendenz: EUR 49,03
- EUR 59,95Preistendenz: EUR 61,47
- EUR 56,00Preistendenz: EUR 58,09
- EUR 40,50Preistendenz: EUR 41,18
- EUR 43,50Preistendenz: EUR 45,99
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.