Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
The ONLY handbook on pediatric hospitalist medicine you need!
Focusing specifically on caring for pediatric patients in the hospital setting, this unique handbook addresses more than 350 of the most commonly encountered inpatient pediatric medical conditions. Unlike similar handbooks on the subject, The Philadelphia Guide goes beyond diagnostic strategies to include complete treatment and management guidelines.
The emphasis on the treatment of so many inpatient conditions makes the book valuable for practitioners of all levels - from attending physicians to physician assistants, advanced practice nurses, pediatric nurses, and health practitioners from all disciplines involved in the care of pediatric patients in the hospital setting. Designed for immediate access, the handbook features alphabetized clinical sections and consistent chapter subheadings to make the book especially useful at the point of care.
- Practical diagnostic strategies
- Extensive differential diagnosis suggestions
- Up-to-date treatment and management guidelines
- Content designed both for easy browsing and pinpointing specific information
- Alphabetical organization within chapters for rapid access
- Structured format with consistent headings throughout
- Bulleted content for efficient and effective access to relevant information
- Tables listing pediatric dosages for emergency, airway, and rapid sequence intubation medications, as well as defibrillation and cardioversion protocols
- Practical appendices covering normal vital signs, neonatal codes, and PALS algorithms
- NEW 2-color design
Samir S. Shah, MD, MSCE is Director, Division of Hospital Medicine, James M. Ewell Endowed Chair, and Attending Physician in Hospital Medicine & Infectious Diseases at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center; and Professor in the Department of Pediatrics at the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine.
Lisa B. Zaoutis, MD is Director of the Pediatrics Residency Program at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia; and Associate Professor of Clinical Pediatrics in the Department of Pediatrics at the Perelman School of Medicine of the University of Pennsylvania.
- AutorLisa B. Zaoutis,Marina Catallozzi,Samir S. Shah
- Ausgabe2. Auflage.
- VerlagMcGraw-Hill Education Ltd
- Seiten640 Seiten
- Gewicht643 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 20,00Preistendenz: EUR 21,05
- EUR 22,00Preistendenz: EUR 23,15
- EUR 12,00Preistendenz: EUR 12,63
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,52
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,93
- EUR 36,00Preistendenz: EUR 37,89
- EUR 24,80Preistendenz: EUR 26,10