Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe Oxford Handbook of Qualitative Research presents a comprehensive overview of the field of qualitative research. It is intended for students of all levels, faculty, and researchers across the social sciences. The contributors represent some of the most influential and innovative researchers in the field as well as emerging scholars. This handbook provides a broad introduction to the field of qualitative research to those with little to no background in
the subject, while simultaneously providing substantive contributions to the field that will be of interest to even the most experienced researchers. It serves as a user-friendly teaching tool suitable for a range of undergraduate or graduate courses, as well as individuals working on their thesis or other
research projects. With a focus on methodological instruction, this volume offers both a retrospective and prospective view of the field. The first two sections explore the history of the field, ethics and philosophical/theoretical approaches. The next three sections focus on the major methods of qualitative practice as well as newer approaches (such as arts-based research and internet research); area studies often excluded (such as museum studies and disaster studies); and mixed methods and
participatory methods (such as community-based research). The next section covers key issues including data analysis, interpretation, writing and assessment. The final section offers a commentary about politics and research and the move towards public scholarship.
- AutorPatricia L. Leavy
- HerausgaberPatricia Leavy
- VerlagOxford University Press
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten784 Seiten
- Gewicht1512 g
Hier sparen: Soziologie
- EUR 20,99Preistendenz: EUR 21,42
- EUR 29,90Preistendenz: EUR 30,47
- EUR 14,99Preistendenz: EUR 15,45
- EUR 24,90Preistendenz: EUR 25,25
- EUR 22,80Preistendenz: EUR 23,10
- EUR 17,99Preistendenz: EUR 18,60
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 20,63
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.